To protect the health and safety of our community in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, the following guidelines are currently in place.
All visitors to Winneshiek County parks, trails, facilities, and properties should:
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet from those not in your household.
- Wear a mask when social distancing is not possible or when inside of restrooms.
- Follow any current CDC, state-wide, or local health and safety ordinances and/or recommendations.
Parks and Trails
- Parks, trails, and other outdoor areas are open from sunrise to sunset.
- Shelters and playgrounds are open, but are not sanitized. Use cautiously at your own risk.
- Lake Meyer is open for shore and boat fishing. The restroom at the boat ramp is open and sanitized daily.
Events, Programs, and Activities
- Public programs and events will be posted here as they are scheduled.
- Special guidelines may be in place for events. Please read each event description carefully.
- The Winneshiek County Conservation office is open by appointment only. Please call (563) 534-7145.
- All policies, procedures, and closures are subject to change as needed to ensure the well-being of our community.